Registration & Application
A complete application consists of two steps:
Step 1: Fill out the online registration form, followed by the credit/debit card payment using the PayPal button on this page in order to submit your $55 application fee
Step 2: Email two contrasting pieces/etudes, your professional resume and copy of government-issued ID to the following address:
(application repertoire may include repertoire for the 2018 Selmer Academy Competition)
January 15th, 2018: Early application deadline. Registration fee will be reimbursed if application is submitted prior to this date.
February 15th, 2018: Application deadline to be considered for Scholarship (see below).
March 15th, 2018: Latest deadline for application.
Pay the application fee ($55):
March 1st, 2018: 50% of the academy tuition (which includes lodging and food): $700
Pay the first installment:
April 1st, 2018: The remainder of the tuition (if no scholarship offered: $785)
Notification of Receipt and Application
Registrants will be notified by email once their complete application has been received.
Acceptance to the Academy will be given following receipt of complete application
Tuition and Scholarships:
Academy tuition (includes a free Henri Selmer Paris Summer Academy T-Shirt!):
- $1,485: Performer level which covers curriculum, lodgings and all meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner).
- $350: Auditor level which covers auditing activities, lodgings and all meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner).
- If you do not require lodging or meals, the price is reduced to $150
- 1 top scholarship will provide up to 50% of tuition
- 2 scholarship will provide 20% reduction of tuition
- 2 scholarships will provide 10% reduction of tuition