Registration & Application
A complete application consists of two steps:
Step 1: Fill out the online registration form, and then submit the $55 application fee using Cashnet
Step 2: Email recordings of two contrasting pieces/etudes, your professional resume and copy of government-issued ID to firstname.lastname@example.org
(application repertoire may include repertoire for the 2023 Selmer Academy Competition)
January 20th, 2023: Early application deadline. Registration fee will be reimbursed if application is submitted prior to this date.
February 20th, 2023: Application deadline to be considered for Scholarship (see below).
March 15th, 2023: Latest deadline for application.
March 20th, 2023: 50% of the academy tuition (which includes lodging and food) – $700 – sent via Cashnet
April 5th, 2023: The remainder of the tuition (if no scholarship offered: $785) sent via Cashnet
Notification of Receipt and Application
Registrants will be notified by email once their complete application has been received.
Acceptance to the Academy will be given following receipt of complete application
2023 Tuition and Scholarships:
- $1,485: Performer level which covers curriculum, lodgings and all meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner).
- $350: Auditor level which covers auditing activities, lodgings and all meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner).
- If you do not require lodging or meals, the price is reduced to $150
All tuition payments should be made using Cashnet
The first installment is non-refundable after April 1st. The second installment is non-refundable after May 1st.
- 1 top scholarship will provide up to 50% of tuition
- 2 scholarship will provide 20% reduction of tuition
- 2 scholarships will provide 10% reduction of tuition