Curiculum and Events
- Morning master classes: masterclasses taught by artist faculty members
- Afternoon private Lessons: Each student receives one lesson from each member of the artist faculty. The academy boasts a 1:4 faculty-student ratio.
- Henri Selmer Paris/Conn-Selmer showcase: Students will have an opportunity to test instruments in the Selmer Paris professional clarinet line.
- Acoustic/repair Information session and adjustment provided by Selmer Paris Head Woodwind Technician Sebastien Fontaine and Conn-Selmer Product Development Technician Karen Stephane.
- Evening recitals/activities: Evenings will feature recitals by Academy Artist Faculty and Academy students.
Stay tuned for a tentative schedule!